Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm a PROUD mommy!!

I am one PROUD mommy right now!
All my kids are doing great in school!
The 2 Seniors start their colleges in Aug.
One going to UCF for a bachelors in Hospitality
the other signed up for beauty school.
The 8 yr old scored over and above what we feared
and can now go to 4th grade.
The 6 yr old loves to read and is very good at it.
He is a perfectionist with his work.
The 3 yr old is learning how to write her name.

School is out next week! Can't wait!
Hubby is traveling alot and we are going with him.
The 3 year old is going to visit my parents and her parents as well as a ton of other relatives for 3 months. It will be so weird not to have her here.
The boys and I love traveling with Daddy. They are all great car riders.
Of course, we bring DVDs, DS's and etc so its not like a big deal to them.
I read to hubby. I enjoy that. It makes my time go by faster,
it makes him enjoy driving more. And it gives us something to discuss
once we finish.
We read the entire Harry Potter series this way.
Also the Twilight series. That was just this past year on our car trip from CA to WA.
and lots of trips around FL this year.

Yay! Kids are heading forward in school, and its SUMMER TIME!!!! yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment