Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day and Botox

Its Mothers Day weekend!

I really don't make a big deal out of tho. Im not much into 'holidays' like this. Since I am a stay at home mom, I am with my kids all the time that they are not at school or at a friends, so everyday to me is Mothers Day.

I know tho, its more for them. They enjoy making me homemade gifts or buying something they pick out, so I won't deny them it.

Besides, its a good excuse to say "I bought myself a present already!" Hee hee!
I got Botox yesterday.
Yeppers! Its my second time. The last time was 6 months ago, and I loved it! I do not have very good skin. I take after my grandpa, and his wrinkles had wrinkles. So I am vain enough to do my best not to get wrinkles! I never go tanning, always wear sunscreen. And use good face products to counteract the aging process.
My hubby and kids don't think I need it. But I can see those damn forehead creases starting. I want to stop them before they get out of control!

I suppose I should be vain about the rest of my body. I need to exercise more! Damn! I am so unmotivated! It sucks!
But we have discussed this before. Yep I am lazy. Still.

Ok, enough of that talk. I can't do any strenuous exercise today anyway. Thats what the DR said! Really! "for 24 hours after Botox, no strenuous exercising.' Ok. I mean, who am I to argue with the Dr?

I am worried about my cat. She has a large sore on her back. I cant figure out where she got it. She is not an outdoor cat. My other cats leave her alone. Poor thing.
Hubby is right now at PetSmart getting some cat antibiotic spray for her. I hope it helps. I really can't afford a $500 vet bill right now. But if it gets worse, I will be sure to take her in.

Speaking of hubby, he just got home. I better get the spray and go take care of my cat.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you get nice presents from your family!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete