Monday, May 17, 2010

Pedicure Time As Long As I Am Not Cold

Today I am getting a Pedicure. I love getting those. My feet love getting them.
What is better than someone massaging your feet?
Oh ya, a Full body Massage. mmmm. I love love LOVE those!
I especially love my back rubbed. And Im not talking about one of those massages that feels like a tickle. I'm talking a DEEP deep muscle massage.
Aaaaaah. Thats the best.

Oh now my body is aching for one. Just an hour. Ok, maybe an hour and a half? I wish I had money, I would pay someone to massage me for 2 or 3 hours.

I must stop thinking about that. Or else just go get one.
Any one in Orlando that does long deep muscle massages?

On another note, we got a swimming pool this weekend. Its a big above ground one.
18ft by 48 inches. Its huge! Wowsers!
The kids are loving it.
I have yet to get in because I'm waiting for it to warm up just a bit more. Not the air, the water.
I do not like cold. Not at all.
My body needs warmth. At all times.
Cold is a 4 letter word. Yes, I know its a 4 letter word literally, but I mean as figuratively.
Me being cold is a 4 letter word. When I am miserable, no body around me is happy. I will make everybodies life miserable.. I just bitch and complain non stop until I am warm.
Im a brat, I know. What are ya goin to do about it?

Ok, well Im off for my Pedi!
Ahhh, happy feet here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment