Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wierd Quirks

I don't know why it is, but I awake almost every night at 3am. Like on the nose.
It's when I watch my shows. You know, the ones that hubby and kids don't like.
Like Tori & Dean. or 90210.
I watch for about 2 hours. Then go back to sleep. I still wake up at 6:45 with no problem.
What a wierd quirk.

Do you have any wierd issues? Wierd little quirks that do not make any sense.
Not to you, and not to anyone else should they find out about them.

Another little quirk or issue of mine...
I hate wearing bras. Absolutely hate them. And I really need to wear them. I have big tatas.
DD's to be exact. yes they are real. I wear a bra if I have to go out, or if my kids have friends over. But the rest of the time, nope, nada. And I hate my breasts. Hubby loves them. I hate them. I would cut them off and start over again if I could. They are too big. And I am not a big girl. Maybe slightly overwieght, but only by 10 lbs or so. I would probably actually weigh close to where I should if I didn't have these damn big things.
Ok, enough boob talk. I am sitting here cringing as I write.

And your quirks are?

No comments:

Post a Comment