Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Messy Chicken Nuggets

Bummer....
Didn't get that Pedi yesterday. My friend had to do some shopping instead and said we could go tomorrow. I guess that will work.
But I shaved my legs for nothing!

Speaking of shaving...
I find that the older I am getting, the less I care about my legs. Now I still shave other areas. Like my arm pits, because seriously, no matter how old I am, I do not want my pitts to look like my hubbys. No thank you.
And I do shave another area. An unmentionable area. That is for my own personal reasons, and I just think it makes lovemaking so much smoother. And should I be the lucky recipient of oral then it makes it better for him. No hair in the mouth. Because thats just disgusting.

Alrighty then, enough of THAT subject.
Lets move on shall we?

Tonight I made chicken nuggets. I really really REALLY dislike the mess they make.
My fingers get 20 times their size when covered in all that flour and butter and milk.
I cant stand that, so I wash them like every 2 times I put the chicken in the eggs.
That makes my making the nuggets S.L.O.W. I think it took me 20 minutes to batter the 5 thighs that I cut into strips.
And the Mess! I have flour all over my counters, and floor. Maybe its just me, but I seem to be the worlds messiest cook. I watch all the cooking shows, and they never have flour all over the place. Or on their clothes. I made the mistake of wearing a dark blue top. Now its a dark blue top with white sprinkles all over it.
I hope they taste good. Yes, they are still in the oven. They have about 2 mins left.
My poor kids. Dinner was suppose to be an hour ago, but I completely underestimate the time it takes me to do the preparation. They kept coming in, "mom is it ready yet?" "Can I just have a Gogurt now?" "Mom, Im starving, can I have a cookie first? I wont eat dessert."
Oop, timer off, gotta feed the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment