Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summers Over

Dang, it has just been too long since I posted.

I've been busy! What can I say!?

I am a mom who had 3 kids home for summer vacation after all!

Actually we had a great summer and I am already missing it. It just goes by too fast.
I am not one of those moms that want her kids to be in school. I like them home.
I enjoy watching them, playing with them and going places with them.
Boy did we ever go places this summer!
I mean WOW!!
Hubby works all around the state, so summer time is a great time to do the traveling with him.
He has a Hotel reward system and because he is now a Platinum member, we get FREE upgraded rooms. Totally free! And totally upgraded!
Every time we check in, its an automatic upgrade to a suite. Or the biggest room they have.
And some of the rooms have been HUGE!
One place must of been close to 1000 ft.
We always stay right on the ocean too. There is nothing like waking up and looking out your window onto the beach and opening your balcony and listening to the waves.
AAAHHH Bliss!

But, back now to reality. School is back in session. No more traveling with the hubby.
Back to having to clean our rooms myself. Boooooooo

Ok, so I am going to try and keep this blog updated more often.
Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment